More success today! I'm down to 173lbs today, 12lbs today.
Took a break here.
So yesterday was an awesome birthday. I spent my day meeting with board members. Debbie and Dar took me out to lunch and I got my birthday cheesecake :)
Then when I got home I did a quick mile run, I tried to get it under 10 minutes, but ran it in 10:03 which was pretty darn close and I got the birthday achievement :) When I got home from my run Ben gave me my birthday present which was a gift certificate for a massage (AWESOME!) and then we went to dinner at Pane Vino and it was fantastic.
What a great birthday and tomorrow I'm only working a half day and my parents are coming out to give me my birthday presents and a bunch of my junk and we're going to lunch and hanging out.
What a great birthday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment