Tomorrow I start over. I'll do my first weigh in and start eating well again and running. I'm so upset with myself for getting behind and messing up. I let all the stress get to me and it's bad. Work is crazy so I'm letting it all get to me. We also have Carter until further notice which is also very stressful.
I haven't run regularly because I've been sick and its made it very hard. I hope I can get myself back in the swing. The motivation hasn't been there, but I've got to have some sort of a routine. Routine helps me so much. I can't believe this last time I tried it went on for a full 10 weeks, that's pretty damn good. I don't understand how I got out of all of my good habits. I thought that after that amount of time things just became something you always did, but I guess that isn't the case.
So tomorrow we're back to week 1. Hopefully I haven't gained too much back. I think its going to be more than I think.
Time to make a schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment