Thursday, August 29, 2013

My First Solo 5K

I've been running for a while now so I wanted to try doing a full 5K since I've been stuck at about 2 miles for the last 3 weeks. Well last night I did it and I ran it in 40 minutes. I was very proud of that, it means I averaged just of 12min a mile, which isn't too bad. I can't wait until I can do it in under 30, but right now I thought that was awesome.

This morning I weighed myself again, its bad I know I should only be doing it once a week, but I've been working really hard and I want to see how much weight I can take off this week since it seems to be melting right off my right now. I was down another pound which means that I am 10lbs down from my starting weight. It would be awesome to get down another 5 by my birthday next week since that was my goal, but I don't know, it's a pound a day for 5 days straight, I'm not sure that will happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment