Sunday, December 8, 2013

Starting Over Again

So I've made the commitment to myself all over again. I can also tell that I've mentally made it, or I've just completely junk fooded myself out because I don't even want any. 

I'm going back to my schedule of Chobani for breakfast, mini omelets for mid-morning snack, salad for lunch (really awesome salads BTW), veggie afternoon snack and then a healthy dinner for all.

I will weight myself first thing in the morning and report on it and we will see how much work needs to be done. I will also work out first thing in the morning.

Coming up with a schedule shouldn't be too hard.  Now that work is a lot more demanding it might be harder to fit in all of the things that I have to do, but I need to remind myself it isn't that hard. Eat healthy, exercise, drink lots of water, record EVERYTHING, and you will see the results.


More tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment