Friday, August 2, 2013

I Had A Bad Day Today

It was not a good day. I'm bummed about it. Though I have to say what is considered a bad day now is so different from what a bad day used to be. The bad part was I ate mozzarella sticks for lunch.  A 500 calorie lunch is bad, especially when you have about that much worth of snacks during the day, including a whole freaking Three Musketeers bar :( But I ran 2 miles in 25 minutes today and then I went for a 30 minute walk after dinner. So I burned a lot of calories, but still not enough to really make enough of a difference. I think there is a very good chance I won't take off two pounds this week. I'll be bummed if I don't reach the 8lb mark, but if I maintain or at least take off one pound I'll still consider it a good week.  Tomorrow I think I'll exercise in the morning and then run in the evening. I've got to come up with some other things to do too, because it is the weekend and I have no plans, but I don't feel like doing much either. I still have to watch Les Mis, but I can only do that if Ben leaves. I hope he can visit his friends this weekend. I could use time at home alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment