Things haven't been going well over the past week. I finally went to the doctor for the pain in my shoulder. Apparently the pain was bad enough that it took me from my normal blood pressure of 117/75 all the way up to 130/85! Yikes. So the doctor gave me some muscle relaxants to help loosen things up and I used the Magic Massage to help as well.
Its better now, but between that and things that have been going on at work I think the stress didn't help me lose any weight this week. We also ate a lot of crap this week. I'm pretty sure that Thursday and Friday I went WAY over my calorie limit and I didn't run because of the pain.
I don't know how it will all even out in the end, but since I didn't lose any weight last week I'm worried that I haven't lost any more. It would really suck to plateau at 8lbs down. I really need to get further. I feel really good now, but I really want to reach my goal by January 1st if possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment