It's been a few days. I know I'm getting behind. I also cheated I weighed myself because I wanted to see if I could get down to 177 by the end of the week, I did, but I know I can't weigh myself every day or I'm going to get all discouraged by it.
2 more pounds to go until my 10lb weight loss. I can't wait to hit that first big mile marker. Seeing the scale just go down and down and down has been awesome though. I mean I just almost can't believe it every week. I always thought this would be so hard, but it is totally not. As long as I keep looking at it as math I don't think I will plateau too easily. I've really amped up my working out. I try to get in at least one 20 minute work out of push ups and sit ups etc in the morning and then 4-5 runs a week.
Yesterday I got my run in, but it was really hard. I didn't drink enough water or eat enough food throughout the day, which is always a killer, but I also had spent almost 2 hours gardening yesterday and about an hour helping Ben wash and wax both of the cars. I definitely felt very accomplished yesterday. I let myself splurge on some food, but I also burned a TON of calories yesterday. My body hurts a bit today especially my right shoulder, but I got some blisters on my feet during a walk the other day. I might try to get a run in today, but that will be about it for the exercise I think. Even if I don't get the run in I will try not to feel horrible about it, I'm just going to try to eat as best I can.
I'm skipping out on Ben's delicious french toast casserole that I had yesterday. I'm glad I got to try it and it was really good, but not worth the calories. I will also skip out on the rest of Ben's birthday pie. I think I'll probably just throw the rest of it out. I hate for it to be a waste, but it's been almost a week so I don't think it will be good much longer and he isn't eating it so oh well.
Sometimes I worry that maybe I'm a little too obsessive about all of this weigh loss stuff. It takes up a lot of my time, but I do think it's worth it. I'm really excited that the next time my parents see me I will be almost 20lbs lighter since the last time they saw me! That's crazy. I should be right about 167. I think it will be awesome. As much as I want to see them before then I kinda want to wait to see my family for a while because I want them to be so blown away by my weight loss. I want them to see how hard I have worked and how far I have come. I need to start taking pictures, but I don't have a good full length mirror in which to do this, but already my body feels so different, so much more fit than it ever has. Most of the cellulite on my legs is already gone from the running!
No comments:
Post a Comment