Happy with this weeks result. Because I know even if I have what I would consider a horrible, no good, very bad week I will still lose weight. I ate bad things, but I didn't really over eat and I still exercised so I think that's what really did it for me.
So I'm only down 1lb but I'm at 178. I'm going to try to lose 3lb this week so that I make my 10lb goal next week. I'm still way ahead of my actual goal of 50lb in one year, which is just about a pound a week so I think I will get there. This week really proved to me that I can be in a sad place and a bad place and be incredibly unhappy and I can splurge without going overboard. I can eat the things that i like and keep it in check.
I need to make sure I'm being healthier though. I need to get off of the processed foods again. I need the healthy foods. It feels so much better when I eat my healthy foods than things like ice ream and cake and mozzarella. I need my carrots and my salad and veggies, veggies, veggies.
So good for you Sarah, be happy that you lost a pound, but know that you can do better. This week can get better, next week can get better. Stop letting outside forces keep you down, you are awesome and can do this.
The part that I am most proud of is I'm doing this at home, I'm doing it by myself and I am succeeding. I'm not following a specific plan created by someone else, I'm staying in my calorie range for the day and I'm working out 6-7 days a week. It's really encouraging to see that I can do this and I don't need to pay anyone to help me or buy any special books or apps. I'm using free apps and I'm tracking everything myself.
So keep it up and be awesome Sarah.
No comments:
Post a Comment