Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Down But Not Out

Things aren't going really well. Eating and exercising is going pretty well, but everything else feels like it is going to shit.  Things aren't going really well at work. I'm pretty much fed up with things there. Nothing is going really well at home either. Things are very strained and I don't know how to make them better.

I hope things get better soon and I hope I've lost 3 more pounds by tomorrow.  That will average me 2lbs a week over 3 weeks. 6lbs would be awesome and would bring me under 180. If I can keep it up I will be down 10lbs in 5 weeks. That is only 3 more weeks til my kettlebell :) I need to do more strength training, but I only have 3lb weights, which are ok but not great. I need to do exercises using my own body weight, but some days I'm just happy if I get the run in.

I wish I had more local support. Having to reach out to everyone by phone and online is good, but not great. I miss how things used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment