Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday Week #2

Another successful week! 182lbs.  2 weeks and 3lbs down. This is fantastic! I'm still ahead of schedule which is good, but I was hoping for another 2lbs this week. It's ok though.  We went away this weekend so eating wasn't amazing, but apparently it still worked.  This slow but steady pace is going to be difficult.  I want to see big results, but obviously the amount of work I'd have to put in would be really hard. I'd love to say i could do it, but I don't think I can.  

Maybe once my running picks up and I'm doing a 30 minute 5k and go from  running for 30 minutes to running for an hour and doing 5-6 miles it will be different.  I definitely have to plan for the winter though because I want to keep running. I want it to be my thing. I enjoy it so freaking much.

I can't wait to see all of this hard work pay of and see myself in this new lifestyle.  I have tried so hard to create a new routine and I just keep trying to remember how good it all feels so that I keep going.


No comments:

Post a Comment