If this seriously keeps up at averaging 2lbs a week I will make my goal in 6 months, that would be crazy. I don't think that will be the case, but if I do I will be thrilled. If I can do it I will be down 12 more pounds by Jimmy's wedding. I will have hit 167. I haven't seen the 160s in a while. I took 2 days for the wedding so if I get down to 167 I'll probably ask my mom to take me dress shopping. I will probably have something that fits, but I will be more of an athletic 167 than I have ever been so you never know, I might not have anything that fits.
Seeing results like this is so encouraging and satisfying, especially since everything I have done hasn't been incredibly hard. All I do is write down everything I eat and make sure I stay within my calorie range, which seemed so hard at first, but now I have to eat more and more to make up for it. When I eat junk it sucks because I just restrict myself from eating much, which makes me not want to eat junk because when i eat things that are good for me my body feels better and I can eat a TON of it. I run and get back like 250 calories a day, that sometimes I eat and sometimes I don't. I'm supposed to, but like I said some days i'm full and satisfied and I haven't even come close to my full calories for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment