I got up and wrote my post for yesterday, then I cleaned out the fridge, then I made a shopping list, went grocery shopping, made banana bread, mozzarella cheese, went to the lake for a couple of beers, come home, had lunch, went for a walk, got in the pool and vacuumed, did 3 loads of laundry and will hopefully soon make salad for the week.
Whew, that was a lot, but it feels awesome. I've eaten pretty well today. I had a hamburger, but topped with lots of veggies and 2% swiss cheese. When I went shopping I got some great healthy foods and am getting myself set up for a good week.
Just a little activity today, that walk and about an hour floating around the pool, but I needed a rest day. I might try to do some sit ups later, but nothing to strenuous. I'm worried about what happened to my back when running yesterday, but I hope tomorrow I can run again.
So that is today, and it was a good one.
No comments:
Post a Comment