Sunday, July 14, 2013

O What a Night!

The rest of Friday was awesome. I got home and ran 1.68 miles in 21:41, improving my pace by 6 seconds. It felt amazing. I also got in the pool afterwards for about 30 minutes. Food wise it was probably one of my best day's yet, even though I still didn't do great. 

It is hard right now because I really need to clean out the cupboards and the fridge. We have a lot of stuff filling up the fridge that has been spoiled and we have a lot of stuff filling up the cabinet that is junk.Also been eating way too late at night and still having a hard time drinking enough water at home.  Doing great with taking all of my vitamins though.

I was going to do a separate post for Saturday, but I might as well wrap it up together.

Saturday - Awesome fitness awful food :(

So yesterday I got up drank a bottle of water, had a banana and got to work. I weeded outside for about an hour and a half, helping clean up the front and back yard and then got straight in the pool to vacuum it out.  Even after vacuuming it out it still looked a mess, but we took the water to be tested and found out it was pretty good but needed some more chlorine, and we bought pool toys! Awesome.

When we got home we had lunch, a hot dog and macaroni and cheese. Not the best thing ever, but I didn't eat a ton so I can justify it a little, just not as clean eating as I would like. While Ben took a post lunch nap I went for my run and hit a wall. As I started running I noticed the muscles across my back right above my butt ached, really bad. I need to do some research to see what that's all about. I pushed through it for a while, but my run wasn't that awesome, I only went 1.45 mi in 22 minutes which killed my average pace, but I guess that is why they have rest days. I got home and ate some grapes, popcorn, too many tortilla chips and half a pop tart, UGH.

Then after Ben woke up we got back in the pool. I tried some of the exercises I found on pinterest, but mostly just floated around the pool on our new raft. It felt awesome. It wasn't too hot yesterday, but I got some great color. After lazing about for a while, Ben and I went for another walk which was just over a mile.

Then last night we ordered take out again. I had fried veggies and cheesy garlic bread. Not the best food day ever, but as I said really good fitness.  Ran/Walked 2.5 miles all together and spent tons of time in the pool and squatting while weeding.

Today's a new day lets see what comes of it! Be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment