Thursday, July 18, 2013

Wah Wah Wah

I don't know. Feeling rather meh right now. Had a good run this morning. Not back up to what I ran the other day, but it was good. Foodwise I stayed under the calories today, but I still felt really guilty for getting a 6 pack of oreos out of the vending machine. I know I can't let that stuff make me feel bad, but Ben and I are going away this weekend and that is going to make it hard to stay on track. 

Maybe not too bad because our friends typically cook at home, I don't think we've ever gone out to dinner when visiting them. That makes it easier as I can see what is going into the food, but we'll probably have like hot dogs and hamburgers or tacos or something. But I will wake up tomorrow and have my breakfast and water then go running. It really does feel so good going for that run every day, I look forward to it.

Well I'm going to go now, but I'll be back tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment