Monday, July 22, 2013

Returning Home

Awesome amazing weekend with friends.  All we did was hang out, but it was amazing. I bought some new clothes that I'm excited about. Eating wise I didn't do great, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. There was lots of swimming involved so I'm hoping that burned a lot of calories.

Today was crazy though. I got up at 5am, went grocery shopping (which I don't ever recommend doing again). Wegmans at 5am was awful.  They hardly had any produce, the deli wasn't open and it took forever to get through it even though no one was there.

So after that I came home and emptied the fridge, filled it back up, ate my breakfast, went for my run, made my breakfasts for the rest of the week, took a shower and went to work. Whew. It's already been a crazy day and it wasn't even 9 am yet. When I got to work our server was down which made working quite difficult and I needed the hummer to go to Canandaigua and it has not yet been returned.

That is all for now.  Eating today has gone pretty well, hard to come back from a weekend of eating fun things. But my run this morning was amazing.  Furthest I've ever gone 1.8 miles in 22 minutes :)  Awesome.  If I had pushed myself to keep running instead of taking a walking break I definitely would have made 2 miles in 22 minutes.  Maybe tomorrow.  Running felt so much better after a couple days off, I'm sure the fact that the temperature went way down helped as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment